- About WoWE
- Support WoWE
- Celebrate Women in Wind
- Explore Wind Energy
- Get Involved
WoWE Leadership Forum: Expanding Your Toolkit. Powering our Future.
Thank to all who helped make our 2015 Leadership Forum another great success! We hope to see you in San Antonio in 2016. Keep checking this page for more information in the coming months. If you are interested in volunteering please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please consider staying in Albuquerque and registering to attend the AWEA Fall Symposium just after the WoWE Leadership Forum.
What do past WoWE Leadership Forum Attendees have to say?
It was amazing seeing so many talented women in wind energy in one place.
I felt so empowered when I left. It was an incredible experience to hear the stories of the successful women around me and I learned some tools to help push me further in my career.
Validating to see all the different avenues there are to becoming a leader in the industry
Meeting high profile and successful women in the wind industry and hearing their encouragement.
Great event. Can’t wait for next year!
WoWE Leadership Forum:
Expanding Your Toolkit. Powering Our Future.
November 2-3, 2015
Co-located with the AWEA Fall Symposium
Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa - Albuquerque, NM
The 2015 WoWE Leadership Forum is an experience like no other, combining professional development with tools to advance renewable energy. Join professionals from across the country as we discuss current renewable energy trends and policy issues; all while gaining valuable tools to enhance your career and build your companies and organizations.
The Leadership Forum is also a great way to network with leaders from various sectors in renewable energy, like transmission, utilities, and development; all of which will be represented at this event.
2015 Event Planning Committee:
- Kristin Swenson, Algonquin Power Company (Co-Chair)
- Mallory Lindgren, Westwood Professional Services (Advisor Chair)
- Trudy Forsyth, Wind Advisors Team (Co-Chair, WoWE Board of Directors)
- Carrie Hughes-Cromwick, Upwind Solutions
- Cynthia Crooks, EDF Renewable Energy
- Fatima Ahmad, American Wind Energy Association
- Jenn McGinty, System 3, Inc.
- Jennifer Cogdell, NRG Energy
- Karin Wadsack, Northern Arizona University
- Laura Curley, Ticor Title Company
- Laura Nagy, DNV GL
- Leanne Russell, EDF Renewable Energy
- Raheleh Folkerts, RES Americas
- Tena Rytel, Geronimo Energy